Saturday, April 30, 2005

BOG OF DREAMS

I watched a movie once regarding Kevin Costner building a baseball field.The theme of the movie was "IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME" or something along those lines. I have established this BOG for all the other swamprats out there . I'm still waiting for my first response from another poster. I learned a new Battlestar Galactica cussword from a coworker this week so it's time I try it out.The word was FRACK.What the FRACK is wrong with you people? I'd like to see some FRACKING traffic on this site soon. I'm starting to get fracking upset over this.

7 Comments:

Blogger bog said...

I'll try to keep the following quote in mind in the future.............................BOG Having it all doesn't necessarily mean having it all at once.
—Stephanie Luetkehans

10:32 AM  
Blogger bog said...

OK, I listed my site with some FRACKING search engines.Now I am awaiting the TIDAL WAVE of FRACKING posts.HAVE A FRACKING GOOD WEEKEND!!

11:40 AM  
Blogger bog said...

They said my site may be crawled in a few FRACKING weeks on most of the search enginesI listed on.FRACK!FRACK!FRACK!;-)

11:43 AM  
Blogger bog said...

Ocianain from themat.com just clued me in to the fact that he wasn't able to comment on this forum.I think I have corrected the problem now.I could have spent months talking to myself.That would have really FRACKING ticked me off after I posted this site on several search engines today.AS A REWARD OCIANAIN CAN CURSE IN GAELIC AS MUCH AS HE WANTS ON THIS BOARD.I'm still trying to figure out what Pogue Mahone means. ;-)

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Ban basketball said...

I really enjoy your site.It's a work of art.It's fracking great.

3:59 PM  
Blogger jukelahoopla said...

is this working.

7:20 PM  
Blogger bog said...

It certainly is.Things are picking up on the post front finally.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home