Monday, April 25, 2005

OKC BOMBING

This was a recent message thread I was involved in on themat.com.It's a forum used by a lot of amateur wrestling fans. lPosted: 04/19/2005 at 9:49:06 pm
wrestlersweazy said:
Prior to 9-11 this was the largest terrorist attack on the US. Next year when the NCAAs are in Oklahoma City, do yourselves a favor and go to the monument, it's a fitting tribute to all the men, women, and children who were killed in the blast.
Yours in Wrestling,The Swayz"
BOG SAID:I heard the bomb go off.I thought it was a sonic boom.Then there was a rumor it was a gas explosion.I think there was a cover-up.I also think that there was a overseas connection to Iraq and Islamic terrorism. Clinton didn't want to do what was neccessary IMHO.He used the bombing to go after domestic groups like the militias etc instead of the real culprits.

SWAYZ SAID:Kind of like Bush going after Sadam instead of Al Qaida?
Yours in Wrestling,The Swayz"
BOG SAID:Sadaam needed to be removed.I hope the Iraqi's execute him as soon as possible.Once this is done things will simmer down and more of the troops can come home.

5 Comments:

Blogger bog said...

A former local reporter Jayna Davis has written a book called "The Third Terrorist".I've listened to her previously on TV.I don't think she's a nut.Many people in Oklahoma still have misgiving about this entire subject.I agree with Jayna Davis that the OKC bombing was acceptable to our countries leadership (CLINTON)at that time it took place.I think Clinton made a political decision to use the OKC bombing to attack the militia movement instead of pursuing the actual planners of it.9-11 wasn't acceptable to BUSH in 2001 .The war on terrorism should have started a decade ago IMHO.

10:09 AM  
Blogger jukelahoopla said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:24 PM  
Blogger bog said...

Hussein was a weapon of mass destruction all by himself IMHO.I started this Blog as a lark.It didn't really have anything to do with what gopher posted.

8:43 PM  
Blogger bog said...

I deleted hooplas post arbitrarily as the administrater of this forum.I needed the money.Don't ever forget that I can be bought. ;-)

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Michael Moore said...

You sold out cheaply also Bog.I think you had a vested interest in your decision.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home