Saturday, April 30, 2005

POWER ALWAYS CORRUPTS

BAN BASKETBALL IS MONITERING THIS BOARD Oh! You better watch out, You better not cry,You better not pout, I'm telling you why:Ban Basketball is monitering the board!He's making a list,Checking it twice,Gonna find out who's pc and nice.Ban Basketball is monitering the board!He watches you when you're posting,He knows just what you think. He knows if you've been bad or good, So be PC for goodness sake!Oh! You better watch out, You better not cry,You better not pout, I'm telling you why:Ban Basketball is monitering this board! ....SUNG TO THE TUNE OF "SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN".IT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS UNTIL I WAS ABOUT 6 YEARS OLD... ........................................................................................................................................................................................ I posted this recently on themat.com. B/B was using the forum to threaten another poster. He was threatening to remove people etc since he had connections. Ban Basketball won't like my Blog. THIS IS BOG'S BLOG AND I AM THE BOSS. BOG IS IN FRACKING CHARGE HERE. IT'S NOT A DEMOCRACY. IT'S NOT PC. BOG RULES THIS BLOG....... ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger bog said...

BOG
Bronze Member
OK, USA
Total Posts: 200
Posted: 04/30/2005 at 2:49:02 pm edit | delete | reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
matclone said "
BOG, does this mean I can use words like "towel head" and "dike" on your blog?

Boy, do I feel lucky. I was beginning to feel rather constrained in my expression.

"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It would depend on the context and the mood I was in at the time you posted.I am the ADMINISTRATER of my site.I can delete anything I fracking want any fracking time I desire.The decisions on my site are the result of my personal biases and are generally unnappealable.I DO TAKE BRIBES HOWEVER !


My new Blog is thefollowing url. http://bigokieguy.blogspot.com/
THIS WAS A RECENT EXCHANGE ON THEMAT.COM.I CONSIDERED MYSELF AS THE ELIGHTENED MONARCH OF THIS BLOG.I WILL PROBABLY STEP ON PEOPLES TOES AT TIMES AS I ADMINISTRATE THIS SITE ACCORDING TO MY PERSONAL WHIMS.OH WELL I CAN LIVE WITH THAT. ;-)

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bog. my email is ocianain@aol.com good luck with the blog

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home