Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I'm feeling Presidential again.FOUR MORE YEARS!!!

Work has been rough this week.I am feeling really stressed.There is only so much time available in a 8 hour day. I'm starting to feel presidential again.I AM NOT DELUDED !!! ;-) My mind just wanders on occasion. I keep finding myself daydreaming to myself daily that it's only 4 more years until I can finally retire. I'm curious what it's going to be like for me the last few weeks I work before I can finally retire. I'll probably burn all my bridges and enjoy doing it. I actually plan to work at something as long as I'm able. JUST NOT MY CURRENT FRACKING JOB!!! I'll permanently ensure that I'll never be rehired my last few weeks at my current job. OVER THE NEXT FEW MONTHS MY MANTRA WILL BE....FOUR MORE YEARS!!!....4 MORE YEARS!!!...4 MORE YEARS. After that I'll have to think of something else.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Turtleguy said...

I work in a swamp also.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous gator boy said...

metoo

9:45 PM  
Anonymous gator boy said...

metoo

9:45 PM  
Anonymous gator boy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous gator boy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous gator boy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:45 PM  
Blogger bog said...

FRACKING GATORS !! I DESPISE BOG GATORS UNLESS THEY ARE BARBEQUED.

9:47 PM  
Blogger jukelahoopla said...

dude, all I can say is either you are very old, or......... lucky not to take away from your hard work if you so did.

1:42 PM  
Blogger bog said...

I never felt like I was old until I figured out that I had some old cowboy boots in my closet that were older than a female coworker I was helping train.It also doesn't help when you find out you are older than the coworkers parents. ;-)

6:51 PM  
Blogger bog said...

I never felt like I was old until I figured out that I had some old cowboy boots in my closet that were older than a female coworker I was helping train.It also doesn't help when you find out you are older than the coworkers parents. ;-)

6:51 PM  
Blogger bog said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:51 PM  
Blogger bog said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:51 PM  
Blogger bog said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:51 PM  
Blogger bog said...

Why do the posts keep repeating themselves?

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
Great blog!! I will make sure of coming back often.
If You really are interested in wholesale cowboy boot I can
recommend this very informative site wholesale cowboy boot
Here You will find a complete directoty of wholesale cowboy boot

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home