Sunday, June 12, 2005

Where's my NRA card?

I support the private ownership of weapons by the law abiding citizenry of our country. Every totalitarian state in history has enacted laws to deprive it's citizens of their ability to defend themselves. No state can be relied upon 24/7 to defend my individual freedom.If I am legally deprived by government of the ability to defend myself I will simply be at the mercy of criminals who have illegal weapons .No state will ever be able to control all illegal actions by some individuals. Government as a direct consequence of this simple fact will never succeed in enacting heaven on earth by confiscating firearms from it's citizenry. It will only create more snowballing problems for society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home