Saturday, May 27, 2006

I'm starting to feel guilty

I'm a Peaknik and I've been doing OK off my energy related investments.I made a lot of money during the Katrina fiasco for instance.I've been buying stocks like synm,rtk and XTHN at low points and selling after they'd appreciated again.
I'm expecting the deranged president of Iran to create a lot of world tension tension during the next few years.This will be good for my portfolio but he's starting to really worry me.All his talk regarding his preparing the way for the emergence of the hidden SH-ITE IMAM is pretty scary. He thinks he's fulfilling ISLAMIC prophecy.That's why he want's nuclear weapons.He wants to initiate the SH-ITE end times prophesized.
I'm starting to fell guilty as a result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home